Collins, aka Fonzo and Feeze, has a $200,000 bond on counts of possession of marijuana with intent, firearm enhancement, possession of cocaine with intent and possession of controlled substance.
In May, the Bolivar County Sheriff's Department executed simultaneous search warrants at two residences on Skeene Street in Mound Bayou.
The raid resulted in the arrest of Alfonzo Collins, 28, of Mound Bayou and the seizure of over five pounds of suspected high-end marijuana, over an ounce of suspected crack cocaine, nearly $6,000 in cash and three firearms.
The guns collected included a 22 revolver, 22 semi-automatic handgun and a Kel Tec PLR-16 semi-automatic pistol with a drum capable of holding 100 rounds.
Also collected during the investigation were over a dozen suspected Ecstasy pills, various suspected pharmaceutical pills and four measuring scales.
The search warrants were executed on two properties owned by Collins.
The arrest comes after a lengthy investigation into suspected narcotics activities at the two locations.
"The raid lasted about three hours," said Sheriff Kelvin Williams at the time. "We wanted to make sure there were drugs in the house when we entered so we didn't come away empty handed.
Williams said tips from citizens were crucial in the bust's success.
"We continue to build the trust with the community and we're extremely thankful for the information they provide," he said.
"We have limited resources here. Bolivar County is the second largest county and we only have one narcotics investigator. But we don't let that stop us.
"We will continue to use whatever resources we can to make this community safe — that includes all federal and state agencies that help us get the job done.
"Our goal is to rid Bolivar County of any forms of illegal activity, whether it be guns drugs, burglaries or other crimes. We want to make Bolivar County the safest county in Mississippi."
Bolivar County Second District Circuit Court issued 64 indictments with 52 actually being arraigned while 12 remain to be arraigned due to extenuating circumstances.
The Bolivar County Second District Criminal Term convenes Nov. 4 for six weeks.
Other indictments include:
* Edward Bean, one count of Uttering Forgery
* Dineka Wilson, alias Dineka Peques, two counts False Pretense, $2,500 bond
* Amos Haywood, one count of Grand Larceny
* Marvin Craft, two separate occasions, one count Aggravated Domestic Violence
* Cortavius Murry, one count Felony Shoplifting
* Antonio Cooper, one count Aggravated Assault, Firearm Enhancement, and two counts Possession of Firearm by a Convicted Felon
* Concetta Brown, one count Armed Robbery, $5,000 bond
* Michael Moore, one count of Sexual Battery
* Juliet Craft, one count Aggravated Domestic Violence, $2,500 bond
* Cheryl Love, two counts Felony Shoplifting, $3,000 bond
* Genia Jones, one count Felony Shoplifting, $3,000 bond
* Thaxter Townsend, one count Aggravated Assault, $5,000 bond
* Lakita Wright, one count Auto Theft
* Ray Patterson, one count Malicious Mischief
* Michael E. Thompson, one count Felony DUI
* Dontorius Ware, one count Robbery: Armed
* Raheem Wilson, one count Robbery: Armed
* Jonathan Jones, one count Grand Larceny
* Jecorei Fredrick, one count Felony Shoplifting
* James D. Powell, alias J.D. Powell, one count Burglary of Business, two counts Burglary of Business, three counts Burglary of Business, $10,000 bond
* Eric Wilkins, one count Burglary of Business, $7,500
* Regina Faye Henderson, one count Felony Shoplifting, $5,000 bond
* Jonathan Davis, one count Burglary of Building,
* Billy Smith, one count Uttering Forgery, $1,500
* Christie Simmons, one count False Pretense of Charitable Organization/Solicitation Violation
* Aspen Varnado, one count Possession of Unauthorized Device within a Correctional Facility
* Vadel Johnson, one count of Possession of Deadly Weapon by convicted Felon
* James Davis, one count False Pretense
* Xavier Shaw, one count Possession of Unauthorized Device within a Correctional Facility
* Jason Webb, one count Felony Domestic Violence, $5,000 bond
* Javerrea Gilford, one count Burglary of Dwelling, two counts Burglary of Dwelling, $20,000 bond
* Kenderrick Phillips, one count Burglary of Dwelling, two counts Burglary of Dwelling, $20,000 bond
* Corderal McKnight, one count Possession of Cocaine, $3,900 bond
* Gary Thigpen, one count Possession of Cocaine, $3,000 bond
* Joseph Michael Bassie, one count Possession of Methamphetamine
* Shaunmarcus Andrew Davis, one count Possession of Controlled Substance, $3,000 bond
* Tony Brown, one count Possession of Methamphetamine, $10,000
* Charles Wesley Manning, one count Possession of Marijuana
* Jermaine McRoy, one count Possession of Deadly Weapon by Felon
* Christina Taylor, one count Possession of Methamphetamine
* Brian Chad Ables, one count Possession of Methamphetamine
* Sony Ables, one count Possession of Methamphetamine