Gold polo/shirt or Baby blue polo/shirt
(shirts must have a collar)
(For the cooler weather months, collared long sleeve shirts, such as a long sleeve polo or button down, are allowed.)
Khaki bottom or Navy bottom
(Appropriate types of bottoms are long pants, shorts, capris, skirts, skorts, and jumpers.)
(The district logo or school’s name may be engraved on the shirt)
*All students should stay within this dress code. This attire may be worn on any day throughout the week. No specific color is required for a specific day. If you have any questions, please contact the office.
OTHER IMPORTANT REMINDERS FROM THE CLEVELAND SCHOOL DISTRICT HANDBOOK
- Students must wear a belt if belt loops are visible.
- No mini skirts
- No flip-flops or house shoes
- No sagging pants
- Shorts and skirts must be worn 3 to 4 inches above top of knee
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times (girls and boys)
- Leggings may be worn appropriately under skirts, skorts, and/or jumpers. Leggings may not be worn as pants alone.